On September 19, 2010 we took Carson for his very first hair cut. This was a moment that I was putting aside for quite some time now. I did not want to accept the fact that my little angel was turning into a little boy. We took him to Contour Day Spa where Donna Oz works. This was a very sentimental moment for us. Donna Oz gave Geoffrey his first hair cut 29 years ago and also was Michelle's (Geoffrey's mom) stylist for over 30 years.
He sat in Daddy's lap and Donna just trimmed away. 29 years ago Geoffrey sat in that chair and now his son is sitting in his lap. It's not very often that you get your first hair cut by the same person that cut your parent's hair. I couldn't pass up the opportunity.
Without further ado, I present to you the little boy who is just about 2 weeks shy of his first birthday. I was sad to see his crazy wings go and the wild man hair, but he looks so incredibly handsome and grown up. It's amazing what a little trimming will do.

2 comments:
LOVE the new hair cut! Such a big boy- next will be a toddler bed!!
So handsome♥
Post a Comment