Friday, April 29, 2011

A Royal Affair



Duke and Duchess of Cambridge



Prince William of Wales slipped a gold ring onto the finger of Catherine (Kate) Middleton today, and the couple vowed to love, comfort, honor and to keep each other in London's biggest royal wedding in three decades, and Carson and I had a front row seat to witness it. The wedding was beautiful, Kate was stunning. I had goosebumps and was overwhelmed with all of the love and happiness that surrounded the wedding.


Carson particularly liked the horses. He pointed them out as soon as they came on the screen and was just watching them. There was one point where you could clearly hear the horses feet clappering on the ground.


Of course, there are tons of bahumbuggers out there who were not interested in witnessing William and Kate exchange their vows, but aside from all the love and mushy gushy of a fairytale wedding, this was "History in the Making". I am happy to have witnessed it and to have watched with Master Carson Michael of Sunrise. hehe..He's royalty in the Ellison house.


Watching the Royal Wedding with his Mum, early this morning.

Notice the "morning" hair ;-)













1 comments:

The Proud Parents of Two said...

I'm with you. I was completely enthralled with entire affair. While I didn't wake up at 3:30 to watch it from the beginning, I did start around 5:30 and was late for work, just so that I could see the first kiss from the balcony at the Palace. Ahhh! It was awesome! Thank God for DVR, I will be watching it start to finish this weekend!!!!!!!!