Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day 2011

1 Year Later....

I'd like to say that I'm loving Mother's Day now more than my Birthday. ha! I had such a great day. And I was spoiled rotten! My mom bought me a beautiful Lladro of a mother and son, Geoff got me a spa day to go to with another girlfriend/mommy. And then, my brother Joey got me a spa day. I received so many cards and thank you very much to everyone for thinking of me on Mother's Day.

Just like last year, we packed up and headed for the beach for Mother's Day. This time, we brought breakfast along with us, so needless to say, we were there early. We had a VERY BUSY day ahead of us, so we ate our breakfast, played for a bit in the water, and then we left.




Carson in the water with Daddy



We went home, finished cooking and packed up for my parents house. There, we spent the rest of the day with family from near and far, and close friends. Delicious food, swimming in the pool, icy beverages, laughs and great memories made for a wonderful Mother's Day.





Carson showing Uncle Milt his ducks







Click the link for Mother's Day 2011 photos:






Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day.

0 comments: