43.5 inches
35.5 lbs
1. Favorite color: Black
2. Favorite food: Pizza
3. Favorite show: Wild Kratts
4. Favorite movie: Rise of the Guardians
5. Whose the coolest: everybody
6. Favorite thing in school: Science
7. Best skill: Arts and Crafts
8. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Disney World and The Ocean
9. Favorite song? Club Can't Handle Me Right Now, by FloRida
10. Favorite book: If you give a moose a muffin
11. Favorite season: Winter
12. Favorite snack: Cheez its
13. Friends: Will, Tyson, Lincoln, Shane, Sophia and Kailyn
14. 1 Food I dislike: salad
15. My one wish: to have a king snake
16. Favorite store: Publix
17. Favorite thing to do with Mommy: Bake cookies and play Candy Land
18. Favorite thing to do with Daddy: help feed the fish tank and help do stuff
19. Favorite animal: shark and a tiger
20. When I grow up I want to be a: a doctor that helps animals feel better.
Is it so? Is he really 5? Not sure when it happened, sort of blinked and there it was. To celebrate the BIG F-I-V-E, we started with dinner at his favorite restaurant, La Bamba's, followed by his preschool party and then the big trip to Disney World. Traveling with us was my mom and Joey. We went to Mickey's Not so Scary Halloween, Animal Kingdom and Epcot while we were there. We also stayed at Fort Wilderness which was a huge hit with all of us. We really really liked it there and can't wait to go back.
So, Carson's last night as a 4 year old and I got all emotional and posted this on my FB.
Tonight, I put to bed my 4 year old son for the last time. Tomorrow he will wake up to a brand new year, a whole year of being 5.
We enjoy every single moment with him. Every ounce of love he has to give. All his laughters, his stories, even his whines and cries.
He asks for a brother AND a sister often, and I thought we'd be a family of 4 by the time he was 5. Everyone asks. Everything happen...s when it's supposed to and as I tell Carson, God will give us a baby when he thinks we are ready. He even asks in his prayers.
We enjoy every single moment with him. Every ounce of love he has to give. All his laughters, his stories, even his whines and cries.
He asks for a brother AND a sister often, and I thought we'd be a family of 4 by the time he was 5. Everyone asks. Everything happen...s when it's supposed to and as I tell Carson, God will give us a baby when he thinks we are ready. He even asks in his prayers.
But then there are times I think, maybe this is it, maybe 3 is what we are supposed to be. Everything that God could give us in 2, he wrapped up for us in 1. Our perfect dream come true. Our Carson
Sleep with the angels, sweet boy.
Sleep with the angels, sweet boy.
Can't wait to see what you offer us and the world at 5 years old.
So I pretty much think that sums it up. He isn't a baby anymore and he isn't a toddler, he is a kid. A full fledged kid. Holy moly. We talk, we have conversations. He loves going to school. He loves his family and he loves his dogs.
So 5, yes he is 5 and he is so much fun!


0 comments:
Post a Comment