Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Our first Dr Appt

Today Geoffrey and I went to the Dr for our first apt. Today, I am 8 weeks and 1 day. The Dr said everything looks great and is going to treat this like a normal pregnancy. He went over what to eat and what not to eat, exercise and all the good stuff.
They did another ultrasound today just to calm my nerves. We got to see what actually looks like a baby! The Dr pointed out the head and you could really see this little person. The heartbeat was beating like crazy. It is too soon to hear it, but we could definitely see it.

I go back in 2 weeks to do a Glucose test, make sure I do not have gestational diabetes, and then my next Dr appointment is April 1, 2009.

I hit a milestone yesterday at 8 weeks. This is the farthest I've made it and yesterday was huge for me. My next milestone will be 12 weeks, March 31, which happens to be my mom and dad's 30th Anniversary. What a great gift.

I will upload the 8 week sono picture later tonight.

Until then
xoxo
Mommy to be

0 comments: