Thursday, March 19, 2009

Not the best news, but not horrible

I went to the Dr's office yesterday to do the glucose screening. This test was an hour long. I went in the morning, drank an orange flavored drink, and had to sit in the chair for an hour before they tested my blood. Well I guess I did not process the sugar, because the nurse called today and said I failed. The cut off is is 135 and my score was 144.
So, on April 1 they are going to retest. This time I have to sit there in the office for 3 hours before they take my blood. The nurse could tell I was upset, and she told me alot of her girls will fail the one hour test but pass the 3 hour test. I guess we just have to wait and see what happens. I should have known I was in trouble when I thought the drink they gave me was delicious. It tasted like Orange Fanta!

Oh, and I will get that 8 week sono picture up soon. We got a new computer and I can't figure out how to connect the scanner to the computer.

0 comments: