Please check album for new photos in Carson 2 Month and new albums..Carson 3 Month, Amazing Newborn, etc.
Height: 25 inch
Weight: 13lb 13 oz
Zzzz's: Inconsistently sleeping from 10-5. Consistently waking up at 3am smiling!
Carson's Firsts:
10 weeks he started laughing!!
10/11 weeks he rolled over for the first time from belly to back!
11 weeks he started playing with rattles and toys..
Started sitting in his Bumbo seat with no problems!
**Started putting different tastes to his mouth..So far..Looves Gelato! Nannie put chocolate hazelnut Gelato on his lips and he just made such a wonderful reaction. His eyes got big and he just kept licking his lips...If he could talk I could see him saying, "More Nannie, more!"
Carson had his first Christmas and was completely spoiled by all of our friends and family. Thank you to everyone. :)
New Years Eve we spent with April and Billy at their house, which happens to be right down the street. We had so much fun. Lots of Karaoke! We rang in the New Year with great friends!! Carson missed the ball drop but woke up shortly after. Below is our first family photo of 2010!
I started back to work full time. :( Complete devastation. I miss him every moment that I am not with him. The light at the end of my tunnel is I am only working right now, so I don't have to in the next year or two. Then, the plan is to either work a couple of days a week or if we have another, not at all. Carson is my life, I hate being without him. I'm going to do everything I can to make sure I can be with him and share in his life and not just at night and on the weekends.
We are very lucky because Carson has his Grandpa (Geoff's dad) watch him 2 days a week and my friend, Nicole's mom, Cathy, watches him 3 days a week.


1 comments:
what a great pic from class that is!! who took it?? ;-)
Post a Comment