Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009

My Angel
Last year on New Years Eve, I received the phone call in the airport on the way to New York, that my fears had once again become a reality. My doctor called to tell me that what I was experiencing, was in fact, another miscarriage. What a way to end 2008. I wasn't sure how to handle that situation and just did what I have always done. Stay strong and pray, and know that God would not put me in any situation he didn't think I could handle. As much as I prayed and had faith in the man up above, I couldn't help but be overcome by my doubts that a baby may not have been in our cards.

1 month later, somehow, and to the shock of my doctor, I was pregnant. He even said, I was the one patient who confused him, because, he didn't know how I got pregnant after just having a miscarriage. The man up above....

So here I am, 1 year later to the day, with an angel in my arms. My 2009 did not start off so great, but it ended soo wonderfully.

Best wishes to you that your 2010 will be fullfilling, amazing and blessed as our 2009 was to us!!

Lauren, Geoffrey and Carson...Turbo, Diesel and Tuna too!!
xoxoxo

1 comments:

Kailyn's Mommy said...

So true!

"Best wishes to you that your 2010 will be fullfilling, amazing and blessed as our 2009 was to us!!"

I'm thinking ours really will be!!
xoxo