Monday, January 24, 2011

Maybe this will make a blog post


I have a dear friend, a dear friend who I have known since she was the young, wild, crazy, its 3:00 p.m. are you awake yet, friend. In some ways, she was like the younger sister I never had but vicariously got to live through. Aaahhh... yes...We all know... Ms. Eva Marie Cimino. The lover of horses and Kenny Chesney, the beach and the gym.

Last summer, Eva came with Carson and I to the beach one fine Saturday morning while Geoff was working. We had a great day and of course, Eva makes a smart comment later on how it didn't make a blog post. If you know Eva, you can hear her in your head saying this.. then she would innocently hold the "I have chocolate chip cookies over your head".

Then there was another day that Eva babysat Carson all day and had a great Carson and Eva day.

Then there was yesterday. Eva was full of smart remarks.
This is yesterday...Carson's version.......................

Today, Mommy and Daddy took me to the park, they kept talking about going to a shower, but I didn't see a bathroom. I fell asleep on the way to the park, but when I woke up we were there and I was ready to play. My friend, AUNTIE Eva was there and she was so happy to see me. She kept hugging me and giving me kisses. She keeps saying she is Auntie Eva, not Eva. I tried to say it, but no one understands me.

I like to listen to her, she makes me laugh. Every time someone said something she didn't like, she did her eyebrows like I do and then told them "No Cookies".

After eating a hot dog for lunch and having a conversation with my buddy, Trace, we finally made it to the playground. There, Auntie Eva went on the slides with me. She was so much fun, she even let me sit on her lap down the slide and then let me climb up the slide.

We had a great day and at the end of the day, I even got a chocolate chip cookie because I was such a good boy. Daddy gave me the cookie so I even got to get real messy while eating it and I had chocolate all over my hands and face. Yummy!
Just when we were leaving the playground, I heard Mommy and Eva talking and Eva said to Mommy.. "Maybe this will make a blog post"...............
Love,
Carson
xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. I love this, about dang time I made a post.
2. Good job making up for the past.
3. I NEVER sleep in ask anyone, not even when I try I can't go past 11am!!!
4. I LOVE YOUUU & my fav little man!!

Love always,

Auntie Eva

Anonymous said...

1. I love this, about dang time I made a post.
2. Good job making up for the past.
3. I NEVER sleep in ask anyone, not even when I try I can't go past 11am!!!
4. I LOVE YOUUU & my fav little man!!

Love always,

Auntie Eva