The trip, the trip I have waited for. Memorial Day in the Keys with Carson. He's been to the keys twice now, but has yet to experience his first Memorial Day in the Keys. Geoff and I have been going to Memorial Day in the Keys since about when we first met. We've been taking our own boat since 2006. Last year was the first year I missed.
We spent 5 days on the boat and Carson handled it like a pro! He put his life jacket on with no problem at all. Without a question, every time we got up on a plane, the kid was zonked out. I'm talking comatose zonked out.
He also had his first ocean trip. It was short, quick trip, but it was still another first to be documented. Again, no problem. We bought a bean bag for the boat which was recommended by friends of ours. This made the ocean trips much more comfortable with handling of the waves and holding Carson. I'd like to say, it was the best purchase for the boat so far. Highly recommend purchasing a bean bag for the boat with little ones.
Carson definitely is taking after Mommy and Daddy with our extravagant amount of LOVE for the Florida Keys. I always say, my heart skips to a different beat once we hit the 2 lane highway into the keys. Once that sun goes down, I'm sold. I think Carson is too by the look of the picture below. He's officially a Keys Baby!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment