An Angel sent from Heaven above,
from God to us a gift of love.
We've been blessed to watch him grow each day,
and we ask you Lord to guide his way.
from God to us a gift of love.
We've been blessed to watch him grow each day,
and we ask you Lord to guide his way.
On May 22, 2o11 we had our son, our sweet Angel, Carson Dedicated to the Lord.
We spent the morning at Community Christian Church in Tamarac, FL with our family and friends.
During the ceremony, as they named each child, they played photos submitted by the parents. Of course, I had such a hard time choosing between 5-8 photos of my thousands. But, I think I did a pretty good job picking out our favorites.
We spent the morning at Community Christian Church in Tamarac, FL with our family and friends.
During the ceremony, as they named each child, they played photos submitted by the parents. Of course, I had such a hard time choosing between 5-8 photos of my thousands. But, I think I did a pretty good job picking out our favorites.
Once the each family was announced, the Pastor prayed for each family and asked for the support and love of the church and family and friends of each child.
Afterwards, we had a luncheon at Nannie and Papa's house courtesy of Nannie, Papa and Grandpa. It was a beautiful afternoon.
We were so happy that our family from Ft. Myers and Jensen Beach drove down to share in Carson's special day. Carson had a wonderful day playing with his cousins and visiting with everyone who loves him so much.
We were so happy that our family from Ft. Myers and Jensen Beach drove down to share in Carson's special day. Carson had a wonderful day playing with his cousins and visiting with everyone who loves him so much.
A Big thank you to Nicole and Eva for taking such great photos during the Dedication.
And a very special thank you to Carson's Godmother, Danielle and Godfather, Zack. Thank you for playing such an import role in Carson's life.
Thank you to everyone for the blessings, support and love showed on our Angel's very special day.


0 comments:
Post a Comment