Thursday, May 30, 2013

Mother's Day

A beautiful, hallmark celebration.
 
Mother's Day this year was kicked off with Carson's Mother's Day celebration at school. Such a beautiful performance by his class and 2 others.
 
The children were ushered in and lined up on stage.  They sang about 4-5 songs to the moms. I, of course cried.  I couldn't help it.  Seeing my little angel on stage pointing to me and singing to me, his mom.  A long awaited moment.  His school had a photographer present, who took a complimentary photo of Carson and I.
 
After the performance, the moms met the children in the cafeteria and they had it set up so beautifully.  Table cloths, centerpieces and beautiful, handmade gifts from the children.  We sat together and had breakfast and he gave me his gifts.  I just kept hugging him and squeezing him.  Just love him so much.
 
Mother's Day, we woke up early and brought breakfast and went straight to the beach.  We were only there for a bit, enjoyed the morning, just the three of us. 

Afterwards, we went to my parents house for a bbq.  Spent time with the family and enjoyed the rest of the afternoon.

Another wonderful day.

0 comments: