Thursday, April 24, 2014

The Easter Bunny arrived!!

The Easter fun started with a spring lunch at Carson's preschool. 

Friday, Easter weekend, Carson and I colored eggs for the Easter Bunny.

Saturday, we went to an egg hunt at my parent's neighborhood.  All of Carson's friends came with and the kids had a blast hunting eggs. Afterwards, they played an egg toss and then an egg relay.  The kids really had a good time. 

When Carson went to sleep, I made bunny tracks with baby powder. 

I heard him wake up about 830ish and I hear, wow, he was here, whoa, more tracks.  He comes running in our room and says, he was here, he was here.  I told him to find his basket and he got hot wheels and 2 transformers along with some hershey's candies. 

Afterwards, Geoff distracted him and I went outside to hide the eggs.  He found them all and had a really good time searching for them. 

That day, we had all of our family come over for dinner.  It was delicious and it was a wonderful evening.  Another succesful Easter :)

0 comments: