First Cruise, First Cruise!!
Another first checked off in Carson's book. I won a cruise through the radio station which sent paid, Geoff and I. We added Carson and then mom, dad and Joey decided to join us. It was wonderful. Carnival Ecstasy took us to Key West and Cozumel.
Carson had a great time. Played mini golf on the boat and ping pong. We spent alot of time on the slides on the back of the boat.
While in Key West, we had breakfast, went to the aquarium, walked around Mallory Square and just enjoyed the day.
In Cozumel, we didn't stay long. We walked around for a bit and then left my mom, dad and Joey. Just wasn't much for Carson and he was getting extremely ancy. We went back to the boat and enjoyed the rest of the day on the slides.
That night, part of my winner's package, I got to meet Martina McBride and sit in the front of her concert. She was amazing. Absolutely loved it, what a power house singer.
The cruise was great and we can't wait to do another one with the family.

0 comments:
Post a Comment