Tuesday, April 14, 2009

2nd Trimester

I made it to the second trimester! (Check out my time line on the top of the page) I am happy to say that I made it without getting sick one day! Yes, I am bragging and happy to do it! There are a few smells that have turned my stomach, but as long as I walk away I'm fine. The smell of bbq sauce on pork (weird) and raw onions. And the worst smell of all...Cigarette smoke. I can smell it from a mile away. It is like my nose has a magnet for it and it is not pretty.

The exhaustion has finally started to subside, although I still enjoy a good nap now and then. My headaches have only gotten better by drinking an excessive amount of water and I mean EXCESSIVE!

I believe I am finally starting to show, a little. I would much rather be in dresses and skirts than jeans and shorts, so much more comfortable. My tummy has definitely gotten a little bit harder and everyday I can't help but stand in the mirror and turn from side to side. I actually got caught by Geoffrey the other day and I didn't realize he was there until I heard the snickering from around the corner. Geoffrey, Geoffrey Geoffrey...

I promise I will take some belly pics. I know I keep saying I will do it, but I am going to do it soon.

All in all....3 months down...6 months to go!!

3 comments:

Kailyn's Mommy said...

if it weren't for the fact that you were wearing a dress friday i would have made u take some belly shots then! lol
Congrats on the 2nd trimester. :o)
xoxo

Carson's Mommy said...

Ha! I knew that was coming.. Maybe I planned ahead...lol...

The Proud Parents of Two said...

Congrats! The roughest trimester is behind you. Now, the fun begins...;)