Monday, April 27, 2009

More blood work

Today I went to the perinatologist for my 16 week blood draw. It is part of the testing for the neural tube defects. Anyhow, of course I got weighed this morning. I've only gained 1lb since my last appt, almost 1 month ago. The nurse said it was fine, I would just catch up. Everyone gains weight differently. I guess my metabolism is just in overdrive, because I am definitely eating. I love my food. :) Next week at my appt, if the baby is faced the right way, the nurse said they will be able to tell us if it is a girl or a boy! Not only will next week be great because of that reason, it is also our 2 year wedding anniversary! Can't believe how time flies.

1 comments:

eva marie said...

i am sooo happy everyting is going well for you guys! i love you both!!! i cant wwait to find out if im going to be auntie eva to a neice or nephew!! happy monday!!!