My hunger has been uncontrollable. If I don't have small snacks throughout the day, I get so hungry that I get ravenous. I don't think Geoff is very fond of the person I become when I don't eat. He gives me this look that could kill. Although he has nothing on my look if someone crosses my path at that very moment. It's almost vampirish, if my eyes could turn red, they would. ha!
I can feel the baby move all the time now. The baby goes crazy for anything with sugar. He is very active early in the morning. I can't wait until Geoff can place his hand on my belly and feel the baby moving.
I've noticed a change in my pack lately (Turbo Diesel and Tuna). The cat is still the same, cat's rule and dogs drool. Tuna has changed the most since I have been pregnant. When I lay on the couch, she comes over and lays her head on my belly or she curls up against my belly. Turbo and Diesel have been more cautious around me. Turbo doesn't jump on me anymore, which I would like to say that it is because of my training, but I know it is not. They have both been very cuddly and loving with me, especially in the past month. I've read that the dogs can detect the baby's heartbeat and they instinctly know to protect.
Geoff and I are still going back and forth on names. At least the middle name is picked. So it's __________ Martin Ellison. Who knew it would be so hard. Geoff doesn't like Liam anymore because he figured out that it spells, "mail" backwards. haha. Only Geoff.
We just got back from the beautiful keys for our annual Memorial Day vacation. It was amazing and we were lucky to have gorgeous weather. I went shark fishing for the first time. I loved it and I can't wait to go again. 
5 months pregnant, nothing holds me down!
And of course, as soon as we get back from the Keys, I get sick. I have a horrible cold and just hope that this goes away very very soon.
I have a Dr's appointment and another ultrasound next week, so we will see what the doctors say. Until then, have a good week!


1 comments:
awww man, i liked Liam!!
:o}~ Geoff!!
Post a Comment