Tuesday, May 12, 2009

More test results

So the nurse just called at Southeast Perinatal Associates. My blood work came back from the chromosome testing. This blood test was done to see if it was a chromosomal issue that caused the last 2 miscarriages. My test results came back normal. It looks like the past 2 pregnancies were not chromosome related. My previous Dr never checked my progesterone levels with the first 2 pregnancies. My new Dr believes that I miscarried because my progesterone was too low, which is all apart of the PCOS. With the third pregnancy, he put me on progesterone immediately and everything has been fine since.

I still get upset because maybe if my previous Dr would have checked my progesterone levels the first time, maybe I never would have had to go through those horrible miscarriages.

Who knows. The only thing I can go by, is that there is a reason for everything. Stay positive and things eventually work themselves out in the end.

1 comments:

Kailyn's Mommy said...

yeah i wonder why your dr never checked ur progesterone. I am glad my dr was at least able to check mine so i know that is one thing to rule out that is not my problem. as it does affect so many women like yourself.
but now you have a beautiful baby boy getting bigger every day and will be here before you know it.
hopefully i can give him a little friend to play w/soon!