Friday, May 8, 2009

Boys names....

Who would have ever thought it would be this hard to pick a boys name. As many of you may already know, I've been emailing Geoff names since the day we found out it was going to be a boy. He shot every single one down. Of course. And many of you have sent name suggestions, which he also shot down. ha! Well last night I mentioned a name to him and he didn't say no! I was so excited. I kept repeating the name over and over again, and I really like it. Keep in mind, this is just one of the contenders, we still have 6 months to go, so there is plenty of time to find another one that we love. So for now, the 1st contender is.......


LIAM MARTIN ELLISON
Liam I found googling through the million baby names on the computer. It was actually under the "cool names" section on one of the gazillion websites that I looked at. Martin is my poppi's last name (my mom's dad). It is actually my brother's middle name and my cousin's middle name. I always knew what I wanted the middle name to be if it was a boy, it was just finding a first name.

1 comments:

Kailyn's Mommy said...

I think it all flows together really good!