Thursday, July 23, 2009

THE RESULTS ARE IN!

GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAT NEWS!!!
I passed the 3 hour glucose test! Don't know how, cause I didn't expect to, but I did! The nurse said everything looked fine, no worries. Sooooo, NO DIABETES and NO HIGH RISK!! WOOHOO! I'm thinking a nice big ice cream sundae would be an excellent celebration..hehe (That hehe is for you Rinaldi)
~and~
the time has come...drum roll please.........
CARSON MICHAEL ELLISON
is on his way.................
I'd like to give all of the credit to his dear daddy, Geoffrey, who picked his name. We have had it picked for quite some time now, especially after the Liam/Mail fiasco. No special significance behind Carson, nothing special with the C, just a name Geoffrey and I liked. The middle name, however, is after Michelle, Geoffrey's mom. So there you have it..No more Baby Boy Ellison..he finally has a name and pretty soon we will have a face to put to the name.
Happy Thursday!

0 comments: