Today I went to see Dr. Goldberg for my 25 week appointment. Everything went well. I go back in 3 weeks for more blood work to test for gestational diabetes, again. My total weight gain so far is 11lbs. Dr. Goldberg said that my weight gain is in a completely normal range and he has no problems with it, at all. However, 6 of the 11lbs were gained this past month. Again that was not too much of a problem, he said he just does not want the weight gain to continue on that kind of pattern. So needless to say, Geoffrey, the food police cop, is back in action. Grrr...
I've heard rumors that the hospital is not performing circumcisions anymore because of insurance. So of course, I had to clear that up today. Dr Goldberg told me that he performs "the cut" and it is done the day after the baby is born. Glad to know that is done and overwith.
I told him I was planning on doing the Bradley Method. He said that was great and he will go along with anything that I choose. I can't wait to start those classes Aug 13!
I asked him about my back pain and he said to just work on my posture and that may help. He said your body has a tendency to create bad posture when pregnant.
Geoffrey and I are going to do our registry this weekend. I can't wait. I am actually really excited.
And finally, we confirmed today that once Baby Boy Ellison, or as Geoff and I call him, "The Kid", arrives, I will be returning to work after the first of the year.
Hope everyone has a Happy July 4th!


0 comments:
Post a Comment