Who found the Afikomen?? Carson did, not really, but that's what his bib says!!
Carson celebrated his first Seder at the Jonas Family Passover, which his Mommy has attended for over 10 years!! He was the youngest one at the table. He had a seat at the end of the table with Mommy and Daddy and watched everyone in awe. Passover at the Jonas house is not your typical Passover. It is soo much fun and very educational! There is singing, tambourines, a goody bag with the 10 plagues, delicious food,wine and GREAT company.
Carson even participated by gnawing on his vegetable in salt water (cucumber) and eating his pureed carrots. Such a good participant.
I even made my first dish for the Seder. I made Peach Farfal. I must say, it was quite delicious!!
One of the ten plagues is the boils. We put the stickers all over to represent the boils. He had no choice.. hehe
After all the fun, games, food and laughs, Carson was pooped! No better place to sleep then on the shoulder of your Daddy..







1 comments:
Very Cute! Love the bib- did Nicole tell you it ended up on my registry?! I was wondering who thought we were Jewish! ♥
Post a Comment