Monday, June 22, 2009

24 weeks and 16 weeks to go

24 Weeks! Wow it is going by fast.
I've started to experience heartburn, every single day now. I swear I am getting heartburn even from drinking water. I'm sure you have heard the myth. Heartburn=a baby with a full head of hair. We'll see in a couple of months. Needless to say, TUMS with me at all times is a must. I bought a new purse and said to Geoffrey when I was asked about the new purchase, "But Geoffrey, I don't have enough room in my old purse for my bottle of TUMS, I had to get a bigger one." Have to learn to be creative. :)

Oooh the back pain, please do not get worse, please get better. I've already called Contour to find out more information about the prenatal massages. I will be there soon and be their best customer! No more leg cramps, I've doubled my water intake.

Geoff finally felt Baby Boy Ellison kick. It is now an every day occurence. The first thing he says is, "It feels like a gas bubble." Ooh Geoffrey. My mom got a kick out of that. Danielle felt the baby kick the other day while we were laying out at the pool. I tried with Bradley, but as soon as I put his hand on my belly, the baby stopped and that was that.

This month I HOPE and I stress HOPE to finish the nursery. So we'll see.

Below are my 24 week pictures, in my "Due in October" shirt, courtesy of my mom. Of course my protectors are near, Turbo and Diesel. Tuna was off barking at birds. And, most importantly, the most amazing gift that my mom got me. I think this onesie says it all.

The front of the onesie says: "I fell off of a cloud and into your arms". The back of the onesie are beautiful angel wings.






1 comments:

The Proud Parents of Two said...

I was a Myth Buster. Not one moment of heartburn, but Mr. Tyler had a head full! Only time will tell!