Dear God,
Why the invention of leg cramps in the middle of the night? What is the purpose? Isn't peeing every hour enough?
Sincerely,
Mom-to-be
I was woken up in the middle of the night last night, probably about 5:30am, by the most excruciating pain. I really thought my right lower leg was being ripped off of my body. I sprung out of bed, and Geoff asks me what's wrong..I'm screaming, my leg, my leg!
I think I scared poor Turbo and Tuna half to death because they were staring at me with bug eyes. I held on to the bed and started to walk around to work it out, but once the cramp was finally gone, the damage was already done. I could not fully go back to sleep and I have now been up since 5:30am. Happy Thursday!

1 comments:
lolol!! See u should have went walking with Kaya and I yesterday. ;o)
you yoga class should start helping too.
Post a Comment