Friday, June 26, 2009

Cankles

Yesterday when I picked Geoff up from work, we are carpooling this week, I looked down at my ankles, AND THEY WERE GONE! I didn't see this coming. I looked at Geoff and I said, "Oh my god, I have CANKLES"! Luckily I went home, put my feet up, drank lots of water, watched the horrible news about Michael Jackson and the swelling went down. Whew!

A moment for Michael Jackson, Aug. 29, 1958-June 25, 2009. So sad, I grew up listening to Michael Jackson, watched his music videos and even attempted to memorize the dance routine on Thriller. Learned the moonwalk from the King of Pop. Of course every child of the 80's practiced the moonwalk across the tile in their socks. R.I.P. M.J., the King of Pop.

Anyhow, last night my parents took a Grandparents class at Memorial Hospital West, where I will be delivering. They did a tour and got to see the suites that mother's-to-be receive. I have had a couple friends deliver at Memorial West and I have seen the suites, and they are definately a nice size. The class is designed to: Addresses the special contribution grandparents make in the lives of their grandchildren. Includes how things have changed since their own children were born and provides the latest information on childbirth, baby care and baby safety.

Dr appt next week. Until then, have a good weekend. :)

0 comments: