Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Full Term!!


Full Term!! 37 weeks! I made it!!
33 weeks ago, I took a pregnancy test and to my amazement and to my doctors amazement, I was pregnant after just having a miscarriage. I hoped and prayed that day that I would make it to where I am today. My prayers were answered.

I can't say it was an easy ride, I was nervous for quite awhile that this pregnancy would end up like the last, but I made it. I look on now, with 20 days to go, and as uncomfortable as I am and how much I wish to see my ankles again, I am going to enjoy every moment of whats left, because I am completely, 100% blessed to be where I am today. Ok, see, here come the tears again. Hormones!!!! ha!


Our family and friends have supported us every single step of the way, stood by and provided the strength needed. Geoffrey and I are so lucky to have such amazing people in our lives and are thankful every single minute of the day.

So as my 37 week babycenter update said yesterday: Congratulations — your baby is full term! This means that if your baby arrives now, his lungs should be fully mature and ready to adjust to life outside the womb, even though your due date is still three weeks away.

Carson, you are going to be one loved little boy. I can't wait to see your sweet little face and play with your little fingers and toes. I can't wait to hear your cry and look into your eyes and tell you its ok. I can't wait to see your smile, because if your like your mommy, your going to be smiling all the time. :)
Very, very soon......

3 comments:

The Proud Parents of Two said...

Congratulations! I am a firm believer that a baby is truly a gift from God, a blessing! Soon, you will be blessed with his presence! So exciting!

Kailyn's Mommy said...

You didn't have to go and make us all cry! lol
I was surprised to see that you listened to me and posted. ;o)
Thought you would wait until tomorrow.

jen nelson said...

and you look beautiful at 37 weeks!!! congrats and best wishes on your delivery! aw, such and exciting time!! now go sleep!! lol